Our mission is to provide yoga to create healing, strength, and vibrant health for all who practice.
- Minimum 3 mo commitment
- 30 days written notice to cancel
- Unlimited Yoga for 365 Days
- Find Your Maximum Flexibility
- Unlimited Access to Classes for 10 Days
- Experience the Difference of Yoga Sunne
5 Class Pack
- $20 per class
- You save a total of $25 over our drop-in rate
10 Class Pack
- $18 per class
- You save a total of $70 over our drop-in rate
30 Class Pack
- $15 per class
- You save a total of $300 over our drop-in rate
- Single Class
- Includes free mat and towel rental
Sweat, Heal, Thrive
Awareness of one’s self in every moment, true self-mastery. The breath brings you back to your practice. Transmute and Transform.
Yoga and Intention
At the beginning of each class at our Cottonwood Heights yoga studio, we invite you to set an intention for your practice and your day. Intention setting helps us recognize and value who we are in this moment, what we want to cultivate, and where we want to put our energies.
Setting an intention requires a focus of emotional energy that uncovers clarity, purpose, and a deep sense of feeling grounded both on and off the mat. It can also help us feel the profound interconnectedness we share with all other life, reminding us that we are all reaching and striving and growing and changing together. What a beautiful thing that is!
Yoga Sunne offers classes, retreats and teacher trainings to the communities of Cottonwood Heights and surrounding neighborhoods.